- Keeping cool when things get hot: Tungsten.
Tungsten Support frame is practically indestructible. For example, we use this material to manufacture high-temperature furnace components, lamp components and components for use in the fields of medical and thin-film technology. You can find tungsten at work whenever the heat's on. Because no other metal can compare with tungsten when it comes to heat resistance. Tungsten has the highest melting point of all metals and is therefore also suitable for very high-temperature applications. It is also characterized by a uniquely low coefficient of thermal expansion and a very high level of dimensional stability.
Tungsten is practically 不滅. For example, we use this material to manufacture high-temperature furnace components, lamp components and components for use in the fields of
medical and thin-film technology.
Are you looking for truly excellent quality? Then you need us. We produce our tungsten products ourselves – from themetal powder right through to the 完成品. As our input material, we use only the purest tungsten oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
- Detailed Specification (for reference)
- Pure tungsten - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our tungsten to perform perfectly in its specific applications. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity, electron work function)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Workability (e.g. machining, formability, weldability)
- Microstructure and recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)